20 Liters Bubble Top Blow Moulding Machine
This unique blow moulding machine can be used to manufacture 20 liter jars at the rate of 80 jars per hour. It is well-equipped with a mould compensation system and a unique mechanical lock. The auto-controlled air ventilation in the heating chamber enables successful heat penetration while minimizing the heat in the heating chamber.
- Hydraulic mould clamping system to enhance power efficiency. It saves air consumption and hence reduces production cost.
- Unique mechanical lock with mould compensation system.
- Auto-controlled air ventilation in heating chamber for better heat penetration and to minimise ΔT in heating chamber.
- Two hand operations (till mould close function is complete) to prevent accidents.
- ELCB in main supply for protection against electric shock.
- Individual MCBs for all heaters.
|Description||Unit||20 litre - SP-25000 H|
|No. of Cavity||No||1|
|Production Per Hour||BPH||60|
|Nominal Bottle Volume||Litre||20|
|Max Bottle Dia||mm||350|
|Max Neck Dia||mm||120|
|Max Bottle Height||mm||500|
|H.P. Air CFM (Calculated at 20 litre @ 30 Bar)||CFM||20|
|L.P. Air CFM @ 8 bar (without Air Recovery)||CFM||5|
|L.P. Air (CFM after Air Recovery)||CFM||NIL|
|Connected Load Without Utility||kW||22|
|Nominal Power Consumption||kW|
|Cooling Tower (for Blowing Machine)||TR||Not required|
|Water Circulating Pump With DOL Starter (for Blowing Machine)||kW||Not required|
|Cooling Tower (for Compressor) (20 TR @ 100 CFM)||TR||10|
|Water Circulating Pump With DOL Starter (for Compressor) (3 HP @ 100 CFM)||kW||1.5|
|Cooling Tower Total Capacity||10|
|Mould & Neck Cooling|